TEC Launch enables the accelerated growth of companies that are entering the market with a new product or have been in market for some time but are not growing at their desired rate.
The TEC Launch program is an approved program by MITACS for the Accelerate Entrepreneur program which funds student/researcher entrepreneurs to further develop the research or technology at the core of their business when hosted by an incubator facility.
- A technology-based company at the prototype stage
- At least six months away from launching your product
- An entrepreneur looking to be part of a collaborative community
Phase 1 (month 1-6):
- Creation of six-month work plan
- Monthly pulse meetings to track progress
- Weekly meetings with a designated business coach
- Access to TEC Source Advisory Panel.
Phase 2 (month 7-12):
$500/month per company includes:
- Up to four seats in the TEC Innovation District (TID)
- Unlimited use of high-speed wi-fi
- Access to all meeting rooms at TEC Centre and the TID
Note: Six months contract with 30 days notice
How to apply
Step 1: Complete the application form below.
Step 2: You will be contacted within two business days to set up an exploratory meeting.
Questions about the TEC Launch program, contact:
Shelley McDonald: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the MITACS Accelerate Entrepreneur program, contact:
Eric Loo, Director, Business Development and Team Lead Prairies
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Never miss a beat! Receive the latest TEC news and events, industry updates, job posting, and more right in your inbox.
Ready to get started?
Connect with TEC.
By filling out our request form it will enable us to assemble the right team to explore your business needs and connect you with the resources to help you move forward.