This program contains customized and general elements delivered by either one-on-one and/or cohort-based mentorship experiences depending on the needs and growth stage of the company. Participation in the various elements will be determined by the application and information shared during the application interview process.
There is no cost to participate. Each applicant will be required to complete an interview after submitting an application and prior to participating in the program.
Applications Open: Now!
- Cohort-Based Stream:
- Applications for the March 1, 2021 start date are no longer being accepted.
- Applications for the June 14, 2021 start date will be open April 1, 2021 and close May 16, 2021.
- One-on-one Stream:
- Applications are accepted continuously, based on an interview.
- This stream is limited to five participants at any one time.
- Successful applicants will be added to a waiting list and sequentially rotated into this stream as mentor availability permits.
- Must be an Alberta-based innovation-driven agricultural technology or agri-food company
- Must have a product or service with enough features to attract early-adopter customers to use it, provide feedback, and to validate demand
- Must demonstrate market traction via sales or customer feedback from user trials