Posted: March 5, 2019
Known as North America’s fastest-growing tech conference, Collision has grown to over 25,000 attendees in only five years. Following the lead of its European event Web Summit, Collision has become a crossroads for the world’s largest buyers and sellers of technology, alongside the world’s most disruptive emerging technology companies.
Edmonton-based early-stage startup companies have the opportunity to showcase their products at Collision through the BETA program. The BETA program includes dedicated exhibit space (1.5m), plus the chance to apply to the PITCH competition and Mentor Hours programs.
Collision requirements for BETA program participants:
- Each startup must be less than 5 years old.
- The startup must have its own unique software product or solutions, or it must be working on their own connected hardware devices.
- The startup must be its own independent company and not a subsidiary of a larger organization.
- The startup must be launched and live with its own working website at a minimum.
- The startup cannot already be registered to exhibit at the event.
- Consultancies, agencies, developers, marketing/advertising agencies, public companies will not be accepted.
All Edmonton technology startup companies are welcome to apply. Complete the Expression of interest below to receive full information on the benefits for participating companies, details on commitment requirements and to add your company to the application process. You will hear back no later than March 18, 2019.
Expression of interest