Saturday February 23, 2019
TEC Valhalla Angels is hosting a special Valhalla BaseCamp program in Edmonton, Think Bigger, thanks to our sponsor, Health City. Think Bigger BaseCamp is an exclusive investment seminar for entrepreneurs in the health/life sciences sector. At BaseCamp, Randy Thompson, CEO & Chairman Valhalla Private Capital and Founder Valhalla Angels, will provide insight from an investor’s perspective about how to effectively pitch your health/life sciences companies to investors. Spots are limited with an option to bring one partner or co-founder.
As a result of our sponsorships, this weekend program is being offered at no charge to health/life science companies, a value of up to $750 per person! Apply now to be considered for this exclusive opportunity. Companies will be notified by Wednesday February 20, 2019 if they’ve been selected to participate as spots are limited. The pitch night will be February 25 4 – 7 PM.
BaseCamp is more than just pitching your business to investors, you need to know how to:
- Raise capital including equity, debt, contest and revenue
- Maximize the value of your capital round and minimize risk
- Target and secure the right investors
- Close a round of financing
- Structure a pitch and a deal that is attractive to investors
Want to learn more about BaseCamp, watch here.
(MAY NOT BE DELIVERED IN THIS ORDER)
SATURDAY – Day 1: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
- Welcome & Introductions
- Should You Really Do This?
- What Do Your Customers Think?
- Building Teams
- The Prototype Stage
- Checking Back With Your Customers
- Building a Business on 3 Lines
- The Business Model
SUNDAY -Day 2: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
- Think Like An Investor
- “The Six Points”
- Building a Cap Table and A Share Structure
- Creating an Investor Package
- Valuations and Deal Structures
- Understanding Exits and Investor Math
Monday – Day 3: 4 p.m. TO 7 p.m.
Pub Pitch Night. This is your opportunity to put what you learned into action in front of a room full of investors and get valuable feedback.