Monday March 18, 2019
If your prospects can’t find you easily online, you are missing out on one of the most effective lead generation strategies: Search Engine Optimization (SEO). In this introductory course, we will show you how to tune up your website so that search engines like Google and Bing can become your best friends.
In this three-hour workshop where you will:
- Be shown a systematic approach to being found by the major search engines
- Learn why understanding searcher intent is vitally important
- Create a keyword ecosystem to implement on your website
- Become familiar with online tools to monitor, optimize, and stay ahead of the competition
- Be shown a live case study on how we use these techniques
About the Presenter
Executive in Residence, TEC Edmonton
Kurian has been a TEC Executive in Residence since 2014, assisting TEC clients with their go to market strategy. Kurian brings over 27 years of sales and marketing experience to his practice. Prior to TEC Edmonton, he founded StrategyPeak Sales and Marketing Advisors, a marketing strategy consulting firm, advising companies in numerous sectors including professional services, manufacturing, distribution, high technology, software, non-profit, medicine, and the life sciences. Preceding StrategyPeak, Mr. Tharakan was a vice-president sales & marketing for an Alberta-based software firm where his team achieved notable wins with several members of the US Fortune 500. Beyond advisory services, a significant portion of Kurian’s work involves teaching and writing on sales and marketing topics.