Persuasion strategies: How to influence, motivate & persuade anyone!
February 14 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM$75
One registration is valid for up to two people per company.
This entertaining workshop introduces some of the key foundations of persuasion and concretely demonstrates through vivid, researched, examples how to readily influence, motivate, and persuade anyone!
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to have instant influence.
- Learn techniques that will allow you to more readily persuade anyone.
- Understand WHY people buy … and why they don’t.
- Learn, by practical examples, powerful tactics such as the techniques used by a non-profit organization to increase “sales” by 700%.
- Translate all of this into a series of persuasion methods to sell your products and services.
- If you have ever wished you could AMPLIFY your ability to persuade others, this workshop will show you how.
Executive-in-Residence, TEC Edmonton
Kurian has been a TEC Executive-in-Residence since 2014, assisting TEC clients with their go to market strategy. Kurian brings over 27 years of sales and marketing experience to his practice. Prior to TEC Edmonton, he founded StrategyPeak Sales and Marketing Advisors, a marketing strategy consulting firm, advising companies in numerous sectors including professional services, manufacturing, distribution, high technology, software, non-profit, medicine, and the life sciences. Preceding StrategyPeak, Mr. Tharakan was a vice-president sales & marketing for an Alberta-based software firm where his team achieved notable wins with several members of the US Fortune 500. Beyond advisory services, a significant portion of Kurian’s work involves teaching and writing on sales and marketing topics.