Tuesday April 30, 2019
This workshop is geared towards helping leaders and entrepreneurs improve cohesion and communication with vendors and key stakeholders in order to increase productivity and profitability. Learn a better way to approach difficult conversations, how to manage expectations, and how to improve your chances of growth and success by listening to what your vendors and key stakeholders need in order to move forward.
One of the hardest parts of being a leader/entrepreneur is creating effective lines of communication among all of your key stakeholders. For the time-crunched leader/entrepreneur who is looking to launch their company or grow their existing revenue, this might not be a top priority.
- “I don’t have time”
- “I’m too busy”
- “I don’t like to sit in long meetings just giving updates when I could be working on my business”
It is a myth that you need to spend hours sitting in meetings to have effective communication.
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn:
- How to run productive meetings and condense them into 20 minute calls every 2-4 weeks
- How to approach and de-escalate difficult conversations with key stakeholders
- How to better clarify expectations and definitions of success
- How to turn listening into a superpower
- How this process can increase your productivity and profitability by exceeding expectations every time
- How to improve your communication while measuring and quantifying your results
- Come ready to work, discuss and interact with others
- Be serious about improving communication with your vendors and key stakeholders
- Ask yourself “How can this exponentially grow my business?”. Be specific, write it down, and bring it with you to the workshop.
- Be willing to let go of who you are, in order to become the leader/entrepreneur that you know you can be
Darren Young is the founder of DWHY Coaching. A leadership coaching firm located in Edmonton AB. As a Certified Executive Coach, Darren imagines a world where we no longer sacrifice our time, family, and health in order to achieve our professional goals and ambitions. Specializing in Simple Leadership, he works with leaders and entrepreneurs who want to take back their time, family, and health and create a better way to accelerate their careers/businesses.