- This event has passed.
How to Create a Powerful Lead Generation Engine that Produces Sales
June 12, 2017 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM$75
TEC Edmonton Executive in Residence
June 12, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Edmonton Research Park, Advanced Technology Centre
9650 20 Ave
The number one sales & marketing issue for most companies is quality lead generation. This 3 hour workshop will show you how to build a blueprint to ensure a steady flow of new prospects that can be converted into sales.
In this workshop you will:
- Build an effective lead generation blue print
- Learn how to create “multi-modal” lead generation tactics
- Distinguish between immediate leads to close, and long term leads to nurture
- Learn how to use targeted, direct and integrated marketing tactics
- Combine all of these into a powerful lead generation engine that produces sales
- Persuasion strategies
- This entertaining presentation introduces some of the key foundations of persuasion and concretely demonstrates through vivid, researched, examples how to readily influence, motivate, and persuade anyone!
Note that one registration allows up to two people per company to attend.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Kurian has been a TEC Executive-in-Residence since 2014, assisting TEC clients with their go to market strategy. Kurian brings over 27 years of sales and marketing experience to his practice. Prior to TEC Edmonton, he founded StrategyPeak Sales and Marketing Advisors, a marketing strategy consulting firm, advising companies in numerous sectors including professional services, manufacturing, distribution, high technology, software, non-profit, medicine, and the life sciences. Preceding StrategyPeak, Mr. Tharakan was a vice-president sales & marketing for an Alberta-based software firm where his team achieved notable wins with several members of the US Fortune 500. Beyond advisory services, a significant portion of Kurian’s work involves teaching and writing on sales and marketing topics.