Posted: February 27, 2020
Direct-C helps extend the life of critical infrastructure by detecting and alarming structural changes or failures using large area intelligent nano-coatings.
- Raised $2 million in equity and non-dilutive financing.
- Achieved first customer sales, installations and revenue in the oil pipeline sector (initial market).
- Secured significant technology development partnerships with Henkel, Airbus, and Dunlop.
Next up in 2020:
- Increase customer acquisition and sales.
- Establish and refine manufacturing processes and facilities to facilitate scale-up.
- Advance the technology partnerships to commercial revenue generating agreements.
- Research product opportunities in other market verticals.
“Direct-C has had a longstanding and useful engagement with TEC Edmonton. More recently, we received significant support during our financing due diligence process, in particular with a bottom-up market analysis, an actionable go-to-market customer list, and strategic support and advice. I look forward to continue working with TEC Edmonton during our scale-up phase.” – Adrian Banica, CEO, Direct-C
Direct-C has been a TEC client since 2016 and is currently also a TEC Center company in residence.