Do you have a passion for technical SaaS sales and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets? Are you a ‘hunter’ that loves to close and has a list of sales strategies that’s a mile long? Join GFI Systems
as our Sales Consultant! We’re looking to welcome a metrics oriented, self-motivated, strategic sales and business development professional into our team where your expertise in sales will be applauded.
What You’ll Do
● Lead the development of sales processes and implementation of company growth strategies.
● Generate customer sales and meet revenue target through inbound lead conversion, cold calling, networking, tradeshow events, and other sales tactics.
● Develop and execute strategies to increase the number and quality of GFI Systems’ business leads.
● Identify, prioritize, and communicate the needs of potential clients and newly signed clients.
● Conduct internal/external sales presentations and overcome objections of prospective clients.
● Negotiate contract details and complete sales agreements for approval of purchaser and seller.
● Record, track, and report on sales calls, customer contracts, sales cycles, and all other sales activities.
● Develop and engage corporate partners.
● You’re a highly adaptable, persuasive, client-focused sales professional looking for constant growth.
● You can juggle a million and one things while keeping your eye on the prize.
● You know the difference between being busy and being productive and you love measurable results.
● You’re all about communication. It has to be clear, concise, and persuasive.
What You’ll Need
● 5+ years of directly related SaaS sales experience, preferably in a lead role
● Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, strategies, practices, and techniques
● Proven sales record of meeting and surpassing targets and goals
● Refined communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to quickly learn and communicate new product and service features and benefits
● Highly effective prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
● Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and occasional overtime
● Ability to accept on-call responsibilities for a minimum of seven (7) days each month
● Willingness to travel frequently with overnight absences, occasionally even internationally
● Valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract
What’s in it for you?
● Competitive compensation and three weeks paid vacation
● One week paid personal/sick time
● Excellent health benefits package
● In-office yoga twice per week
● Parking/transit allowance
● Freedom to put your skills to the test and be creative in your tactics and approaches.
● A team-oriented culture that believes in supporting and encouraging its people.
Sound like a deal you want to be part of? Apply today with your resume and cover letter! For more information on GFI Systems, please visit www.gfisystems.ca.
About GFI Systems
GFI Systems is a premium fleet management provider in North America. With over 20 years of experience and innovation, GFI Systems leads the industry in location-based technology solutions. Our GPS-driven telematics solutions provide industry-specific tools and client support services that help our clients operate safer, more profitable fleets.