DOES REDEFINING A BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY SOUND LIKE FUN?
We are adding a full-time Business Development Associate to our Edmonton office who will report directly to our founding team. This Business Development Associate will be responsible for growing the Edmonton market based on the qualified lists that our marketing team provides. This role is our first Business Development hire in Edmonton as we enter this mode of growth, this role has unlimited potential for growth and development.
At ClickDishes we hire smart, motivated people and give them the tools and autonomy they need to achieve results. We are searching for passionate and creative individuals who can help us grow and continue to be an integral part of our future success.
About ClickDishes: The first social food ordering app, makes takeout food made easier, where you can order and pay seamlessly in-app and skip the line and get your food faster, and also be rewarded from the orders. We aim to improve the experience when people ordering food and link people together when ordering.
- You thrive in fast-paced, environments with autonomy and aren’t afraid to dive in and learn as you go
- You naturally build rapport with a wide variety of people and are a great listener
- You are self-motivated, achievement-oriented people who love to win
- You are excited by the chance of getting at the ground level of a fast-growing startup
- You are a leader with great negotiation skills
- Reach out to prospective restaurant partners, understand their needs, requirements, and be able to relate with them
- Create and nurture relationships with prospective restaurant partners, understand their needs, requirements, and ability to drive revenue
- Communicate the value that ClickDishes brings to the restaurants, negotiate contracts, and successfully onboard restaurants to our platform
- Remain current and knowledgeable of online food ordering industry trends to satisfy opportunities of sales
- Work closely with the customer success team, marketing team, and support team
- At least 1+ years of sales experience or other relevant experience will be considered
- Experience within the restaurant/hospitality industry is considered an asset
- High level of comfort in a technology-forward environment, able to learn new systems and software very quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive attitude
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Willing and able to travel when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, equivalent combinations of education and experience will be preferred
- Ability to speak a second language
How work at ClickDishes feels like?
The opportunities for growth, development and career progression are limitless and you are able to make a difference.
- A focused team, fast-paced, and fun atmosphere
- Advancement opportunities for high contributors
- Employee benefit plan
- Employee meal discount program from all restaurants on ClickDishes
- Uncapped Income (Base Salary & Competitive Commission)
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please click here.