As of October 1, technology management services previously provided by TEC Edmonton is now managed by the University of Alberta’s Technology Transfer Services (TTS) team. TTS can help you
- Protect your innovation or idea by determining the best strategy to protect your intellectual property.
- Facilitate further development or navigate the commercialization processes.
- Assess commercial opportunity.
- Negotiate license agreements and/or contracts including:
- non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements (NDAs/CDAs).
- material transfer agreements (MTA).
- data share and data transfer agreements (DSAs/ DTA).
- other IP agreements (Inter-Institutional Agreements).
Click here to be redirected to the University of Alberta’s Technology Transfer Services.
We help you access funding and financing opportunities.
Access to funding and financing is essential for entrepreneurs to help overcome the financial challenges of starting a new business. TEC Edmonton can help you get investment ready or apply for government grants or institutional funding.
Learn how to get started on your journey with TEC Edmonton.
Researchers, entrepreneurs, innovators and early-stage technology companies each require different resources and services to succeed. When you come to TEC, we’ll use our extensive expertise and network to help you advance.
We are a joint venture of the University of Alberta and Edmonton Economic Development Corporation.
Our partnership with Edmonton Economic Development Corporation (EEDC), the University of Alberta and Alberta Innovates continues to cement our connections with industry and academia. We’re pleased to be a part of this innovative community.
Ready to get started?
Connect with TEC.
By filling out our request form it will enable us to assemble the right team to explore your business needs and connect you with the resources to help you move forward.